Saturday, April 7, 2012

Laugh Quota

Studies show we need 12 laughs a day to stay healthy.
You will laugh out loud watching this free movie of quotes and photos that bring them to life.

Contribute to your good health- get your share of laughs today !

A few of the humorous quotes:

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"
"I've exercised with women so thin, that buzzards followed them to their cars" ~Erma Bombeck
"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on." -Roseanne Barr
"Insanity doesn't run in my family, it gallops" - Cary Grant

It may require you to disable your pop up blocker to launch this video to play.


Laughter Is an Instant Vacation inspirational video from simpletruths.com


If that link doesn't work, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment